Acura Model Reviews & Comparisons
The Acura Lineup
Serving Memphis, Collierville, Germantown, & Bartlett, TN
From exciting sports sedans to versatile crossovers, many exciting models are available. To see what’s new, be sure to check out our Acura model reviews.
Experience the Acura RDX
Experience the Acura MDX
- » See Acura MDX Inventory
- » 2022 Acura MDX Review
- » 2022 vs 2020 Acura MDX
- » 2020 Acura MDX Review
- » 2020 Acura MDX vs 2020 Audi Q7
- » 2020 Acura MDX vs 2020 INFINITI QX60
- » 2020 Acura MDX vs 2020 Lexus RX 350L
- » 2020 Acura MDX vs 2020 Lincoln Navigator
- » 2020 Acura MDX vs 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE
- » 2020 Acura MDX vs 2020 Acura MDX Sport Hybrid
- » 2020 Acura MDX vs 2020 Acura RDX
- » 2020 vs 2019 Acura MDX
Experience the Acura ILX
Experience the Acura TLX
- » See Acura TLX Inventory
- » 2021 Acura TLX Review
- » 2021 Acura TLX vs 2021 Audi A4
- » 2021 Acura TLX vs 2021 Lexus IS
- » 2021 Acura TLX vs 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- » 2021 Acura TLX vs 2020 Acura TLX
- » 2020 Acura TLX Review
- » 2020 Acura TLX PMC Edition Review
- » 2020 Acura TLX vs 2020 Lexus ES
- » 2020 Acura TLX vs 2020 Lincoln MKZ
- » 2020 Acura TLX vs 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- » 2020 Acura TLX vs 2020 Acura ILX
- » 2020 Acura TLX vs 2019 Acura TLX
- » 2019 Acura TLX vs 2019 Lexus ES 350
Experience the Acura NSX
Acura has always focused on developing fun-to-drive vehicles. Exclusive i-VTEC engine technology helps promote an especially great blend of power and efficiency. Sporty handling gives Acura vehicles an extra degree of driving excitement. Remember, no other automaker offers Acura’s legendary Super Handling All-Wheel Drive system. Torque-vectoring technology enables SH-AWD to take cornering to the next level.
When behind the wheel of an Acura-built vehicle, you can always look forward to experiencing a safe ride. Excellent impact protection helps you and your passengers to feel secure. Drivers can depend upon AcuraWatch™, which is a comprehensive collection of accident-avoidance technologies. Some of the advanced driving aids include Collision Mitigation Braking, Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow, and Lane Keeping Assist. Blind-spot monitoring is available as well.
If you demand a high level of comfort, an Acura vehicle will not leave you disappointed. You’ll have access to several premium amenities, including heated/ventilated seats. GPS-linked automatic climate control is another great feature. By tracking the sun’s position, it’s able to keep the cabin at your preferred temperature automatically.
Acura is committed to offering all of the latest technologies. Android Auto and Apple CarPlay ensure effortless smartphone integration. High-resolution touchscreens further enhance your driving experience. Powerful premium sound systems are available as well.